Monday, August 30, 2010

Walk Your Dog, Down, Down, Down....


Out of breath like a fish outta water...




Drained like my battery is outta power..



Need to stop, plug in and slow down..



Gotta walk my dog-down-down-down..



I tap my meridians and Awaken my spine,..



To move into a space that is clearly mine..



Find a place to breathe in and out and in and out..



To stop and look with in and out and in and out..



Breathe into that space-

Breathe into my place-



Heartache, my face showing a frown..



So I gotta walk my dog-down-down-down..



Seeking my edge with grace..



Breathing in and out, bliss on my face..



Breath and movement-gifts abound..



Gotta walk my dog-down-down-down..



For Andrea,Rachel,Herb, Beth and my Body Language Yoga Instructor Classmates..

Thanks for the inspiration and persperation..
 
 
Blogity Blog, Crapity Crap: the random musings, observations, obsessions and outright rants of a 40 something, thrice married, Mother of 4 with a low income but high expectations. I have no stinking time to write a blog but its cheaper than psychotherapy or shoe shopping....

2 comments:

  1. Did you read this at AJ's? It could morph into a good performance piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read this at AJ's--it was actually a response to an assignment in my Yoga instruction class--something along the lines of journaling about the intangibles of Yoga practice..

    ReplyDelete