Friday, October 1, 2010

How about that??

One of my favorite people; Anne Taintor--chick genius and all around snarky broad --typed my name and responded to my posting on her blog (she's a professional)
And got a response from somebody else as well, it seems at least one other person on the planet thinks I am funny---who knew??

I put Anne's site link in this post so visit and buy some stuff!http://annetaintor.com/ati/2010/09/01/august-caption-contest-winners/#more-1139



Blogity Blog, Crapity Crap: the random musings, observations, obsessions and outright rants of a 40 something, thrice married, Mother of 4 with a low income but high expectations. I have no stinking time to write a blog but its cheaper than psychotherapy or shoe shopping....

1 comment:

  1. I followed you here from that Anne Taintor post....I had to see what else you had going on (I agree with Kathleen D!!). I'll be back....

    ReplyDelete